Cannabis Oil Cartridges
Each strain-specific Vapura cartridge expresses the distinctive cannabinoid and aromatic signature of the plant,
extracted in the cleanest way possible. Vapura’s unique supercritical CO2 extraction process avoids using any solvents or high heat,
thus preserving the terpenes that give each strain-specific small batch its unique fragrance and delicious taste.
Each cartridge contains 700mg of Honey Oil (Hash Oil) with a variety of
strain options. Contains 100% pure cannabis flower essence. Fits 510 threaded pends
What are pre-filled THC oil cartridges?
Pre-filled THC oil cartridges are mini vape tanks filled with weed oil, sometimes referred to as hash oil. The tank contains a small coil which is powered by either a standard weed pen battery, a 510 thread vape, or a proprietary pod style device. Most THC cartridges contain a gram (1 mL) or half gram (0.5 mL) of THC oil, usually extracted from cannabis plants or hash. They are generally good for around 200-400 puffs.
Sometimes potent THC distillate cartridges are mistakenly referred to as wax carts or dab carts. Although some companies do make re-fillable 510 tanks for wax and dabs, they are not as convenient. The most popular ways to vape dabs or wax is using an e-nail or a dab pen.
How to use a pre-filled THC oil cartridge
Here are some helpful tips for using your pre-filled THC oil cart for the first time.
- There is almost no learning curve. Attach your cartridge to the battery and make sure it’s charged. Most devices require you to press the fire button five times.
- Some devices are draw-activated while others may require you to press a button to vape.
- If your device allows you to adjust the voltage, start at the lowest possible setting first.
- Begin with small 3-5 second puffs so you can gauge the potency of the oil, and the THC effects. You can always take another puff, so don’t overdo it.
- Experiment with raising the voltage for a stronger hit, but if it starts to taste dry or burnt, take it down a notch before you damage the coil.
- Most cartridges can be refilled with your own THC oil, CBD vape oil or e-liquid before you need to get rid of them. If it’s a 510 style cartridge, just unscrew the mouthpiece and fill the tank up. You may need to use a syringe for accuracy.
- When the flavor starts tasting burnt, that means it’s time for a new cartridge. Keep in mind, there are many great re-fillable oil carts available right now as well.